This two-day MongoDB for Developers course spans the MongoDB gamut, covering CRUD, schema design, performance tuning, map-reduce, replication, and sharding.
- Understand the MongoDB command shell, query API, and driver tools.
- Design schemas that take advantage of the document data model and of MongoDB’s core features.
- Understand how typical RDBMS schemas can be migrated to MongoDB.
- Build efficient indexes and troubleshoot slow queries.
- Configure both master/slave replication and replica sets.
- Determine when to set up a shard cluster and how to configure it.
- Troubleshoot common issues and failure scenarios.
- MongoDB Overview
- Working with documents
- Schema Design
- Performance Tuning I – Indexing and Query Optimization
- GridFS for managing large binary objects
- Replication and Durability
- Performance Tuning II
- Administration and Troubleshooting
- Introduction to drivers (Java/Python/Ruby/PHP/Perl)
This course targets professional developers who are looking for in-depth knowledge for developing, administering, securing and scaling MongoDB-based applications.